EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN MERGERS & AQUISITIONS
Employee Benefits in Mergers & Acquisitions, 2021-2022 (21st) edition, by Ilene H. Ferenczy
Fully updated to reflect the latest legislation, regulation, and IRS and DOL guidance, the 2021-2022 Edition of Employee Benefits in Mergers and Acquisitions is designed for both benefits experts who have little experience with mergers and acquisitions issues and mergers and acquisitions specialists who have little background in benefits administration. Comprehensive, yet easy-to-use, it provides the expert guidance you need to help ensure legal and tax compliance—and avoid costly litigation and penalties—as you work to integrate and administer the employee benefits programs of two or more companies.
Written by recognized authority Ilene H. Ferenczy, and a team of noted experts, Employee Benefits in Mergers and Acquisitions, 2021-2022 Edition has been updated to include:
- The current status of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) on plans involved in business transactions, including information regarding new reporting requirements in relation to health plans
- Discussion of the plan fiduciary’s responsibilities in relation to the service provider and participant fee disclosures
- Discussion of the changes in process to the IRS’s procedures in relation to review of documents for tax-qualification
- Updates to IRS rules for modification of safe harbor 401(k) plans during the plan year
- The PPACA-mandated IRS and DOL guidance and its effect on plan administration and issues in mergers and acquisitions
- The latest Supreme Court opinions relating to employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs) and the elimination of the Moench presumption of prudence in purchasing employer securities
- And much more!
To order and receive an exclusive 20% discount, click below for the link to the Wolters Kluwer website (WoltersKluwerLR.com/store) or call #800-638-8437 and refer to priority code EBMA20. Note that the discount will be applied automatically when using this link, however, it won’t be visible until you get to the end of the purchasing process at checkout (where you enter payment and see the promo code box).